Running out of time-killing options? There’s nothing worse than the chaos of advertisements ruining the flow of a beautiful game. There’s also the school/work network blocking your favorite sites. Well, don’t fret anymore! Here are 15 unblocked games with no advertising that’ll add spice to your mundane days.
- Krunker.io (play here) A first-person shooter game with fast-paced action and pixelated graphics. Team up with your friends or fight solo in a wide array of maps and modes. Tip: Aim for the head! It’s a guaranteed one-shot kill.
- Slither.io (play here) Embrace your inner serpent. Grow longer by consuming pellets and outsmarting other players. Tip: Boost to trap your opponents but remember, it costs size. Strategize carefully.
- Agar.io (play here) It’s all about consuming or being consumed. Propel your cell, eat smaller ones, and avoid the larger ones. Tip: Use viruses as shields but remember, don’t crash into them.
- Catan Universe (play here) A multi-player strategy game based on the popular board game Settlers of Catan. Trade, build, and settle your way to victory. Tip: Prioritize resource diversity over number probabilities.
- 2048 (play here) A simplistic puzzle game where you merge tiles with the same numbers to create a tile with the number 2048. Tip: Keep your highest tile at a corner and never move it.
- Skrillex Quest (play here) An adventure game with a solid pixel-art aesthetic and a dubstep background score. Your mission is to save the cartridge from glitches. Tip: Collect as many dust particles as you can.
- Abobo’s Big Adventure (play here) A retro-style arcade game where you play as Abobo from the “Double Dragon” series fighting your way through several classic games. Tip: Memorize attack patterns for success.
- Run 3 (play here) Run, jump, and defy gravity through space tunnels. Tip: Master the controls and you will master the game.
- Happy Wheels (play here) A physics-based vehicle game that tests your skills in navigating through dangerous terrains. Tip: Go slow and steady; rushing will only lead to a painful death.
- GeoGuessr (play here) Put your geography skills to the test. Guess your location using clues from Google Street View. Tip: Pay close attention to signs, languages, and vegetation.
- Wings.io (play here) An airplane shooter game where you collect weapons and power-ups to shoot down other players. Tip: Stay on the move to dodge enemy fire.
- QWOP (play here) Control the limbs of a runner with just four keys. Sounds easy? Try it. Tip: Patience is key, small steps can lead to big victories.
- A Dark Room (play here) An incremental game that begins in a dark room. Stoke your fire, build your village, and unfold the mystery. Tip: Prioritize resource generation early in the game.
- Diep.io (play here) Control a tank, destroy shapes, level up and upgrade your vehicle, all while battling other players. Tip: Always be on the move and don’t be afraid to retreat and heal.
- Little Alchemy 2 (play here) Mix and match different elements to discover intriguing new items. Tip: Don’t be afraid to get creative, the game rewards exploration.
There you go, folks. Fifteen games that need no introduction to your ad-blocker. A treat of unblocked, ad-free gaming awaits your click. So, what are you waiting for? Dive into this world of fun and share your high scores. Game on!